Have been sick since last Sunday. Real bad sore throat and flu that led to fever on the next day. Went to see a doctor, fever subsided in the afternoon but missed Madgang outing that night. ): ): ): Never mind, still have more to come! Haha. Now still recovering from cough and mild flu. I am terribly sick of taking 4 different medicine 3 times a day and I swear the flu tablets + cough syrup are making me so weak and drowsy that I slept for like 12-15 hours a day. Should I be happy that I am getting plenty (way too much though) of rest? LOL.
GLEE! YAY! Have been chiong-ing Glee since Tuesday or Wednesday. Loving it man! The songs they sang sent chills down my spine everytime. They were really awesome! (: It's like "breakfast, glee, lunch, glee, nap, glee, dinner, tv, sleep" these days for me. I'm practically breathing Glee! LOL.
Man, there are many things I wish to accomplish this holiday but nothing has happened so far. I'm not even close. BOO.
I wanna drive to Marina Barrage with Close Friends! (it's actually a secret, but well, I can't contain it anymore! HAHA. But I don't know if it will ever succeed. Need some other girls' help to transport the 17 of us down though! LOL)
I wanna attend guitar and vocal lessons. (Oh man, those need money. MONEY!)
I wanna organize meet-ups! Yes, for "heavenlyangels&girlsdetectiveclub" (OMG! old school! hahaha), and 1e1/2e1, etc etc... I have been talking about wanting to have one of those but I just don't have the guts to do one. ): ): Bad bad. Scared of the response and turn-out rates I will get probably? Argh, can someone pls give me some help and hope! Haha.
Hmm most of the time, I really think is about the courage you need to start smth. Hmm, maybe I am like doing this alone, that's why I don't know where and how to start. Or rather, I don't dare to be the one taking initiative. But I know if I miss it, there won't be any other chances in my life. Hmm, I really needa do smth to make sure I accomplish my agenda for this holiday. And maybe I do need a little help......
Anyway, I really dig this bag! Omg, saw it on Beatrice Tan's blog and I totally laid my eyes on it. Just that it's a little expensive? $37.24? No? Haha. Never mind, I am like waiting for my tuition fees to come in on Sunday before I decide if I should get it. And nude or mustard? Argh! Choices!


No comments:
Post a Comment