I can't believe I am like re-watching GLEE now! OMGOMG. But it's really nice and funny. Didn't think it was THAT nice at first but as I watched more I grew into it, like totally! Hahaha. I don't care. I'm starting from espisode 1 now. Hehe.
Wanted to tidy my sis's and my closet just now but the moment I opened it, I felt kinda sick. We both have bursting wardrobes really. It will be so tiring to like take down/out all our clothes one by one, sieve out those unwanted ones, hang/fold the rest back then kinda organize them and plan how to put them to fully utilize the spaces inside. Like a lot of work uh. In the end, I merely took out mine and folded them nicely. Seriously I need to sell off some clothes, any kind soul?? Haha. So broke lately. Only $30 a week (cos no school) and after like going out once, my cash on hand will be like zero or even deficit. Really don't wanna touch my bank's. Needa start work and get paid soon! Argh!
Alright, back to GLEE! GLEEGLEEGLEE! I feel so glee! Hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment