The thought of having to wake up at 6am (though I know it's not really very early as compared to some others) and only to get home by 7pm really turns me off.
Totally annoys me to the max.
Woke up feeling extremely lousy all over and inside out, from my scalp to my eyes to my nose to mouth to my throat to my chest to my intestines and all the way to my feet.
Kept having negative thoughts about i-don't-know-what and random issues and whining (to myself) like a little kid.
Foul mood.
During Econs lecture, I vandalised on my foolscap (using my left hand to write and I don't know why) to vent my frustration.
And you wouldn't want to know what I had written on it. (but me no vulgar okay!)
Things only got better when people started talking to me in canteen.
I guess that's what keeps me going in school and coming to school.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I wanna mug!
Super demoralised when I got back the Chem Specimen Paper 3 '07.
Full of crosses.
Supposedly a managable paper I thought but look at the answers I've written.
Totally amused by myself.
GP mock P2 was bearable afterall, minus the one and half hours of doing the paper.
Thanks to Mr Ang, whose feedback session really cracked me (or in fact, everyone in the auditorium) up.
Celebrity politics VS traditional politics. Interesting.
Don't why I have so much spare time to blog nowadays but I do not have the time to revise my work.
It's all in the mind la.
Bring out your determination and make those lazy bones go away.
1 more month to go!
But but but I guess I'll start my revision proper on Sat. x:
Connected with manhua and xinmei tomorrow!
First outing, despite me hanging out with them in school for 2 years! LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment