Thursday, October 02, 2008

Back to business.

Last Friday saw me, angela, belinda, gekhiang, katherine and hiajing at jessica's house celebrating her eighteenth birthday.
She must be so honoured to have us 'cause both her parents are out of town on her birthday itself, which means w/o US, she will be all alone at home! LOLOLOLOL.
You better thank us okay! Haha. No la..

Things we had done then:
1. Joked around plus suaning of jess (as always)
2. Watched youtube videos using jess's macbook (okay I was the culprit but hj joined me okay! and I swear that macbook is so user-unfriendly can!)
3. Played bridge (yes yes, with a bunch of hardcore gamblers, this is what you'll get at all meet-ups. Lol.)
4. Checked out some palm-reading and horoscope stuff online
5. Had Pizza Hut for dinner (which took about an hour to arrive -.- and and and it was a treat by the birthday girl! thanks!)
6. Watched some teevee (part of Nanny Daddy and whole of The Academy!)
7. A bit (i emphasize, aaaaaaaaaaa bit only) of camwhoring
8. Ate birthday cake at 10pm plus (Ah, super fattening!)
9. Drank Bailey (me for the first time and it tasted like milk, with high alcohol content.)

An evening well-spent with them.
Went home at 11pm plus and throughout the bus trip to je station, we were talking about models who scarificed for the Art.
You know, as in, they pose nude (yes completely).
And the conclusion of the day: hiajing is just like any other man, despite having feminine traits! LOLOLOL. (okay, I think I went overboard abt hj, sorry!)

Pictures!





The birthday girl JESSICA TONG WEI TING!




Hope you had enjoyed yourself jess!

Birthdays can be just simply a get-together session, where friends who don't meet each other that often can spend quality time together. (:
I love simple birthday celebrations.

Back to reality.
Prelims was okay but I've practically flunked all my H2s.
Hopefully C D E S S can see themselves at the right end for the A's.

Oh no, it's first of oct today.
Doom's day is drawing nearer and nearer.

Alright, till then!
Happy Children's Day and Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments: