Friday, March 28, 2008

Seriously, I should be born as a boy.
Until now (yes, even on Tuesday), there are strangers calling me, "Ah Boy", "Boy" or "Da-bor".
Haha, not offended 'cause it is like a VERY COMMON thing to me.
Should show you guys some evidence to make you all more convinced. Lol.


A girl and ... oh no, I cannot differentiate the gender! Lol.
No la, my sis and I. You should know which is me la. =.= Haha.


Another girl and boy?? Okay la, my sis and I again. Haha.


I think I looked cute! HAHAHAHA! Omg. A cute boy~ Lol.


Cute boy in the Park! Lol. =.=


Me! So 粗鲁!

In conclusion, it's not my mentality or what that made me looked like a boy!
I am born boy-looking! OMG OMG OMG! Haha.

And and and...

Yi Hang was right, I am a MEATBALL! Hahahaha! Cute can! =.=

In addition,

My little cute brother and pretty sis THEN! What happened to them NOW? Tsk tsk.
Just kidding la, hope my bro will never hop here. Haha.

Yeah, had to dig out my baby photos for class noticeboard decoration tmr.
Can imagine us having a fun time guess who is who tmr. Haha.

Tuesday's audition went okay and I'm proud to say that Swiss Pebbles did our very best!
Good job, Joo Zhi! We rock! Haha.
Anyway, had minor cock-ups during the audition.
First, I was smiling throughout at the teachers (esp Mei Hui's PDG tutor) though the song is supposed to be emo at first. Lol.
Second, due to the air-con and dryness of my throat, I almost couldn't hit one high note. (oops)
Third, I choked on my voice! Due to the same reason as the 2nd one. Mei Hui's PDG tutor and I like smiled at each other, so embarrassing can!
Alright, these sum out my first-time auditioning experience: COOL!
Hope we can get into semi (but I don't hope we do for finals x:)!

Yeah, byebye!

No comments: