Monday, March 24, 2008

Holidays = Catching up with friends!

A day out on Good Friday with wanqing to Kbox first then to Waraku @ town with doris, sherry, huimin and huimin's 佳人. Lol, was kind of weird though.
The K-session is so freaking not shiok!
$24 + 3 hours. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
The Jap food at Waraku was okay but the atmosphere was definitely thumbs up!
Pictures are with the rest.
Anyway, I had TWO mouth uclers which dampened my mood for taking pictures then. Lol.

The following day, 15 Close Friends came over to my house for steamboating!
It was to post-celebrate huili's and joozhi's birthday.
My apologises 'cause my living room is like toooooo small to accommodate fourteen of you! Haha.

Present: Angela (who came much later), Cindy, Gekhiang, Huili, Jessica, Jingshi, Joozhi, Katherine, Khaiting, Meihui, Melissa, Minshan, Peiyu, Siewghim, Soolin and Wensee.
Absent: Belinda
The 'attendance' was cool la! Haha.


A table full of fooooooood. (Jessica is so extra! Haha.)


The people!


开动了!!!

Thanks CFs for preparing the food and wwashing the dishes!
Hope you guys had fun!

They came over at around 2pm and left at around 730pm.
Sorry ah, had to go 拜拜 at night, so had to 'force' you guys to leave. Haha.

Anyway, Swiss Pebbles performed for CFs.
It was very scary and paiseh at first la, you know. Lol.
But I guess such practices really helped a lot, a lot!
I never knew my mouth was actually shivering!
Fortunately Swiss Pebbles have such great friends who listen to 2 crows (lol) singing patiently, give constructive comments, criticise critically, help us source for other alternatives when the need arises and doing everything to make sure that we get into the finals or what.
Thanks for being so supportive and helping us a lot.
I don't know how to say la, but thanks frewnzZzXxX! Haha.
Huili is officially 'hired' by Swiss Pebbles as Personal Instructor.
She was so so so so so so critical! Haha.
I guess I had to work on my facial expressions and movements on stage.
I totally suck in it man!

加油SWISS PEBBLES! We can do it!

I guess that is what friends are for: standing by your side and helping you through, even if they speak of the worst and most ruthless comment you had ever heard of.
At least they bothered to listen and dared to speak up-for your own good.
I'm very glad to have them in my life. (:

Hmm seriously speaking, I don't have much mood in studying until Tuesday is over. Haha.
That's very bad uh.
Bye-bye to my Physics common test and Maths class assessment! Lol.

Okay that's all, folks!
友情万岁!










相信...

No comments: