Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looks like I've been abandoning my blog.

Sorry that I had shocked everyone after Odac Orientation 1.
Don't wish to comment on it, but just wanna thank those who came forward to comfort and assure me. (:
Odac Orientation 2, 3 & 4 were much better, after many lessons learnt from the 1st one.
Rock climbing, orienteering, knots & lashings, tent-pitching, trekking and kayaking.
Guess the J1s are getting a tinge of what (the practical part of) Odac is about.
The J1s are getting better and some potential ones are surfacing.
Shan't elaborate much here. Lol.
Anyway some pictures taken during the Orientation sessions!


Session 1 - Ice breaking

(I don't have 2 & 3 photos!)


Session 4 - KOP + Amazing Race (Nigel, Gina and I were big time slackers! x: Lol.)

PAE Odac Orientation is coming to an end on this coming Wednesday.
FINALE! Jiayou!

A brief summary on what was being missed this few weeks.

Class Dinner @ Fish & Co. [15 Jan '08]


The class above the rest.


The ambience and food were like wow. My $20 spent was worthwhile.


I bet Man Hua had taken the most no. of photos on that day in her entire life! Lol.

Wen See's Birthday Celebration @ Hawker Centre near Joo Zhi's house. [26 Jan '08]


12 SFCs turned up! GREAT!




(PS. Katherine looked sooooooooooo 'drunk'!)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, WENSEE 大姐!!

You are legally eighteen now! (holds up the alcoholic drinks...)

Anyway, my life practically revolves around Odac now.
More involvement and committment as compared to last year.
More proposals and recee as well! xp
Gonna balance my time well.
JIAYOU TSG!

Upcoming events:
[30 Jan '08] - Odac Orientation FINALE
[2 Feb '08] - Labrador campsite recee-ing & Overnight Cycling
[29 Feb '08 to 1 Mar '08] - Selection Camp
[8 Mar '08 to 10 Mar '08] - NYAA Camp (I'm Day 2 i/c with Allis)

So looking forward to CNY, especially reunion dinner & the 3-days holiday! Wahahahas.
Alright take care, people!

They just had to come when things just got better.

No comments: