...............................................................................................
So not funny huh.
Alright, I'll be on hiatus, from this blog.
I'm so gonna fight the Promos Monster!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Lol.
Anyway, the thought of having my first paper on Children's Day really turns me off.
That's what we get becoming a young adult uh.
Whatever it is, ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE!
Fight all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Before I am gone for good, some updates for the past 2 weeks!
The good food that I've eaten and came across:
During Mini Class gathering,

The Western Food at MAD JACK was deliciouuuuuuuuuuus!
On top of that, it's so afforable!

ISLAND CREAMERY!
It is definitely the place for us to chill out!
The ice-creams vary from Teh Tarik to Burnt Caramel; you name it, they have it!
Plus,

DONUTS from Munchy's!
KOTONG LAKSA at queensway!
And POTATO CHIPS from US with MUSTARD & HONEY!
(To digress a bit, the potato chips taste so fresh and nice! The combination is great. This is the first ever brand that uses paper instead of plastic for packaging! How environmentally friendly!
And it has a funny introduction: When Mustard Met Honey... ... Sparks fly when they meet-it's love at first sight. Honey mellows and softens mustard's sharp edges. Yes, we know, we're talking about potato chips here... ... OMG la! Hilarious!)
The great company and things I've done:
While ODAC West sourced for ODAC Bag at Queensway,

We took photos with a Police Officer!
(Alright, that guy was my SJAB Sir, Brandon Koh aka Bra Pig! Lol.)
On Teachers' Day on 31 August,

I went back to Swiss & spent almost half a day with 4E2!
But all thanks to AJ's normal school timetable >:, I only managed to see Mrs Wai!
Yes, SEE literally; we talked less than 10 words probably?
No Miss Tsao, no Miss Tan, no Mr Kamal, blah blah and NO CLASS PHOTO! >:/
And on Monday,

RATATOUILLE!
My date with Remy. (awwww~)
Okay, with 15 other ODACians too!
VERRRRRRRRRY NICE MOVIE & COMPANY! (:
I gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
Simple story line, heartwarming plus VERY funny.
"ANYONE CAN COOK"
Hot stuff. (x
Anyway really sorry that I didn't reply your tags in time.
Some were severely overdue I know.
Aiyah, some words aren't meant to be spoken.
You know what I mean? Haha.
Time for me to go!
FAREWELL AND TILL THEN, MY FRIENDS! (:
-we'll go on this journey together-
No comments:
Post a Comment