Monday, August 27, 2007

After x hours of ticketing, accounting, selling, promoting, persuading, stressing, and blah blah blah, 1707's SL Project has come to an end.
YEAH!
So happy for all of us!
We've managed to pull off something big, according to Wai Hou.
I'm so proud of everyone!

The turnout was quite good and kinda unexpected.
I never thought that 234 tickets can be sold within 2 weeks, >216 audience will turn up, the performance can be that successful & the crowd will be so high.
I think I belittle everyone's ability, including myself.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm so happy can!
I guess of all my JC 1 life, this is so gonna be one of my most memorable experience! (:

Next, I wanna thank a few special groups of people.

CLASS 1707 & MS GOH

Though I was the ticketing IC and I did most of the accounting on my own, I never once feel that I am alone. Class 1707 and Ms Goh had really given me a lot of support. They helped me in many ways, like assisted me in collecting the booklets, rearranging the booklets for me, and giving me gentle reminders here and there. I'm very thankful to them, for not giving me a hard time with the ticket sales 'cause we managed to sell 138 out of the 234 tickets! YESSSSSS! (: Aren't we great?! Lol. And kudos to Ms Goh, for helping me to borrow table cloth & flower pot for the booth, intending to buy 10 tickets from us and giving it out for free, standing by us when we were in trouble & giving many invaluable advice. Even her sms of "I'll be in school before 2pm. Call me if there's anything" on the concert day itself touched and reassured me. I seriously can feel her sincerity. Our overall in-charge, Aloysius, has put in 500% effort la! Good to see that his effort has paid off! Good job, Aloysius! Around 2 hours before the concert, there was a chaos as we kept changing ushers' plan. But everyone knew their roles well enough to make the concert run smoothly. I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE A UNITED AND SUPPORTIVE CLASS! THANKS EVERYONE! (:

CLOSE FRIENDS
Angela, Cindy, GekHiang, HuiLi, Jessica, JingShi, Katherine, KhaiTing, MeiHui, MinShan, PeiYu & WenSee.

Haha. Although I said you guys were noisy (but that's true okay?!), but I wanna thank you all for supporting me. Seeing your presence in AJC school compound really made my day. Remember I told you all to come at around 645pm? Seriously, I got panicky when I didn't see you guys. 'Cause by 7pm, only a few people were strolling into the school. But my worries were for nothing when I saw you guys stepping on the parade square, waving at me from afar. You guys were the first few groups of people that came 'storming' into the school. After that, more people started to come. Lol. I was quite relieved. Then, you guys came and made a scene at the booth. Lol. So demanding la! But the whole atmosphere was livened up. That's what friends are for!

I'm sorry about my hostile behaviour to anyone earlier on. Maybe I'm too stressed up? Maybe I'm anxious about the sales & turnout? No, these are all excuses. I think I have far too high expectations of my friends. I actually expect them to help & support me on the basis of our friendship. Partly because I'm selfish. But imagine, for example, you ask your friend to have a meal together, your friend rejects it due to some not really important reasons, won't you get angry? Hmm, that's how I felt la. But nonetheless, everything's over and everyone came. Let bygones be bygones okay? No hard feelings anymore okay? ^^ THANKS GIRLS, FOR TAKING OUT TIME FOR THIS CONCERT! FRIENDS FOREVER! Count me in whenever you guys need help! (:

CLASS 2907 + Performers + Emcees + Audience

Thanks for putting up a great performance, with minor errors. Though class 1707 and 2907 had some misunderstandings throughout the whole process, I guess it had been resolved. No more animosity towards whoever. Class 2907 had really done a good job with the backstage and lighting. 3 Cheers for them! Not forgetting the emcees, Doris & Jason! They were considered pro as they had less then 2 weeks to prepare script and practice. Yeah, great job! I am grateful that the audience was a sporting and enthusiastic group. All these bits & pieces made the whole concert a successful one!

Eh, I guess I'm done with my 'essay'. Lol.
Sorry, it's very wordy.
If you managed to reach here, give yourself a round of applause. Haha!

Anyway, Josephine had taken a lot of photos yesterday.
I'm gonna get them from her soon.
The SL Project has really helped to bond our class.
Even Ms Goh went for the mini class gathering yesterday after the whole concert! (:
YAYNESS!
No school tomorrow due to early Teachers' Day celebration + ACES Day.
The class will be going to some ice-cream restaurant @ Bukit Timah.
After which, some ODAC west will be going to source for our ODAC bag @ Queensway.
What an eventful day. Lol.
But I guess I needa find some time out to clear my homework. Haha.

No more SL, no more CCA.
I better utilise my time well.

Gonna go watch TV!

No comments: