The SL Project is killing me!!
I've not touched any homework for like 4 out of the 5 days?
I was very happppppppppppy that it was Friday yesterday.
I finally really felt 'TGIF'.
That week was super hectic.
Nothing had really progressed.
The sale of the tickets was really, really bad.
To think I was so confident in the first place...
I don't wanna disappoint anyone, I don't wanna the project to be a failure.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Was really, really stressed being the Ticketing IC.
But like what YiHang had said yesterday, "since we are given the responsibility, we must uphold it and do a good job."
(Digress a bit, YiHang's debrief was like WHOA, so impressive.)
Yes, I must JIAYOU & go all out for the project!
What I need now is not to panick and to think of strategies to tackle the poor sale of tickets!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SL PROJECT!
"A Child's Touch" Concert.
25th August 2007, 730pm @ AJC Auditorium.
Tickets priced at $10 each.
For now, I have to really put my studies aside.
I feel very guilty, but I can't simply shift my responsibility (SL) away.
Hmmm, I guess this is what I'm gonna face when I become an adult.
Work, family, friends & many more responsibilities!
I have to maintain a balance.
So, I shall treat this as a 'training' for my adulthood! Lol.
Actually, I think it's my studies that are affecting me so much.
My tests have been disastrous so far.
I'm simply not cut-out for it.
I hate to get an answer for that question by using some inflexible formulas.
I wanna do business, but I don't wanna study math.
I wanna become a dentist, but I don't wanna do chemistry.
WHY?
Why isn't there a job, whereby it doesn't require (some stupid) qualifications?
To me, experience > ability.
Papers merely prove that you have the brains to do it; it doesn't show that you can do it.
WHY?
So why in the hell are those papers so important?
I don't think what I have learnt (academic-wise) in the past 10 years are of any use.
I've not touched any homework for like 4 out of the 5 days?
I was very happppppppppppy that it was Friday yesterday.
I finally really felt 'TGIF'.
That week was super hectic.
Nothing had really progressed.
The sale of the tickets was really, really bad.
To think I was so confident in the first place...
I don't wanna disappoint anyone, I don't wanna the project to be a failure.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Was really, really stressed being the Ticketing IC.
But like what YiHang had said yesterday, "since we are given the responsibility, we must uphold it and do a good job."
(Digress a bit, YiHang's debrief was like WHOA, so impressive.)
Yes, I must JIAYOU & go all out for the project!
What I need now is not to panick and to think of strategies to tackle the poor sale of tickets!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SL PROJECT!
"A Child's Touch" Concert.
25th August 2007, 730pm @ AJC Auditorium.
Tickets priced at $10 each.
For now, I have to really put my studies aside.
I feel very guilty, but I can't simply shift my responsibility (SL) away.
Hmmm, I guess this is what I'm gonna face when I become an adult.
Work, family, friends & many more responsibilities!
I have to maintain a balance.
So, I shall treat this as a 'training' for my adulthood! Lol.
Actually, I think it's my studies that are affecting me so much.
My tests have been disastrous so far.
I'm simply not cut-out for it.
I hate to get an answer for that question by using some inflexible formulas.
I wanna do business, but I don't wanna study math.
I wanna become a dentist, but I don't wanna do chemistry.
WHY?
Why isn't there a job, whereby it doesn't require (some stupid) qualifications?
To me, experience > ability.
Papers merely prove that you have the brains to do it; it doesn't show that you can do it.
WHY?
So why in the hell are those papers so important?
I don't think what I have learnt (academic-wise) in the past 10 years are of any use.
I seriously don't think that d/dx sinx=cosx can be of any help in my work and/or family.
My future is so bleak.
I don't know why and how I managed to crap so much.
I guess I just have to be down-to-earth.
PASS MY PROMOS FIRST THEN SAY LA!
My future is so bleak.
I don't know why and how I managed to crap so much.
I guess I just have to be down-to-earth.
PASS MY PROMOS FIRST THEN SAY LA!
No comments:
Post a Comment