I didn't even want to step out of the bathroom just now la.
School was okay & PE was exceptionally good. Yeah.
Despite the muscle-aches on my shoulders & back, I could still do PE!
(Ps. Maybe today's PE is not that tough... Lol.)
Nevertheless, I am still quite happy that I managed to survive PE.
I thought I would just faint or vomit after PE earlier on. =x
I wanna do something about my sweat glands!
For no reason, even if I don't feel hot or whatsoever, I just like to perspire a lot.
It's in the genes, I think.
I hate doing things involving my palms especially, eg. hand-shakes.
Hmm, I shall not brood over this.
I am born to be like this.
I have to learn to appreciate & love myself more.
YEAH!
(Ps. But I still hope that I'll 'be normal' one day.)
Alright, enough of my random-ness.
Pictures coming up! XD

Sam & WeiQi (Nic is in NS) during the Ren Ci Charity Show 2007!
So suave can! (:
(Pss. This picture looks so wrong (?) Haha.)

My certificate & Albatross's group identity!
"We are the HOT BABES!" Woooooooooot! Haha.
I'll be watching "Mr Bean's Holiday" with Secondary School Friends!
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
Miss them a lot can? Hee.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment