Wednesday, March 28, 2007

AHHHHHH, I skipped GP lecture (again) today.
Stupid me.
I must never ever do that again, I swear! ):
But I had fun playing cards in class la. =x Oops.

It all happened after lunch, when LiPing, XinMei & I went to 1142.
Saw Jonathan inside, with his girl friend! Haha.
I think they were chit-chatting. (in MY home room?)
*Suspicious* Lol!
(Ps. He's gonna kill me when he sees this, but I doubt he'll visit my blog la. Lol.)
Alright, anyway, we started playing card games while waiting for Mr Herd.
After a while, Darrel, Jason, Justin & WaiHou came into the classroom.
Only WaiHou joined in our game.
Soon, we realised that it was GP lecture (at LT2), not tutorial for today.
However, we were too addicted to our card games that we had decided to pon GP.
Only Justin went to LT2 faithfully.
Quite guilty la. =x
Darrel & Jason joined in afterwards & they taught Jason & I how to play 'Bridge'.
It is something like the computer game, 'Hearts'.
FUN!

We played from 145pm to 3pm plus.
Then everyone went off.
LiPing accompanied me to the ODAC Board to see the Selection Results.
YAY! I am one of the 24th batch ODACian! (:
On one hand, I am relieved I was selected as my effort had paid off.
(Thanks to ODAC Seniors & Teachers-in-charge!)
But on the other hand, 我开心不起来.
I'm so overwhelmed by my own stupid emotions la.
Never mind, I believe that tomorrow will be a better day.
Gonna meet the 24th batch tomorrow!
Cheers.

Watched Mr Bean's Holiday with Belinda, Cindy, JingShi, JooZhi, Melissa, PeiYu & SooLin.
It was quite nice, but not that worthwhile. =x
'Cause it was quite short & some scenes were taken from Mr Bean's TV Series.
But all in all, it was quite entertaining la.

Siannnnnnnnnn.
Gonna take Height & Weight tomorrow.
Eeeeeek! /:
I'm gonna stand in the middle row when queuing up for PE next time. BLEH.

I'm wanna motivate myself & my friends around me to study hard.
No more excuses!
I don't wanna retain!! *Gasp*

Alright, good night, people!
Sleep tight! (:

No comments: