Sad Sad Sad Angry Angry Angry Happy Happy Happy Inspired Inspired Inspired.
Yesterday was quite a horrible day for me.
First thing I woke up in the morning, I realised that my handphone went haywire.
This is the 2nd time it broke down since I bought it during Christmas last year.
So fed up la.. ):
It took almost a month for it to be fixed la.
After that, I went to school wearing AJC uniform for the first time.
Many J1s are saying that we look like factory workers in our school uniform.
Yah, I have to agree to that. =x Lol.
I added on, saying that we look like factory managers if we put on our ties! -.- (Brrr...)
School was rather boring & my class is like ...
More than half of the class is bonded already la, 'cause they were in the same class for PAE.
Fortunately, 2 of my Primary School best friends are in 17/07, I then managed to survive.
Hopefully the class will be more bonded, as a whole, 'cause we still have 1 and half years to go...
& yah, I dropped my $7 somewhere in AJC la.
Damn suay can. ): ): ):
First day of school, being an official AJCian, I can never get this suay. Lol.
After school was ODAC pre-camp course.
I SIMPLY LOVE ALBATROSS! (:
It consists of a bunch of enthusiastic & high people la.. haha.
Gina, MeiHui, Veron, Kendrick, Nigel, RongJie, ZiXian & I!
But I seriously think that I need to build up my self-confidence...
It's not that I don't trust you guys, is I don't even trust myself, my abilities.
I keep doubting myself, thinking that I'll pull the team down.
But I'm not gonna
I will & I can make a difference in myself.
I must find back my recently-lost friend - self confidence! YEAH.
Got home at around 10pm after a group discussion at Junction 8.
Bathed & slept straightaway, SUPER TIRED LA! Haha.
Today has been a pretty good day.
Except that I got super moody in the afternoon.
I guess I was really tired too.
I got to know my classmates & PDG tutor (Miss Casey Goh) during the first lesson.
We played an ice-breaker game & I think it sorta helped us to know each other better.
Eh, well, at least our names...
After that, we watched a performance put up by 2 groups of physically disabled people, from Indonesia & Singapore.
It was very inspiring la.
Even though they are physically disabled, they are not mentally disabled.
They can sing & play the instruments very well!
During the entire performance, they even put on their smiles. (:
They view lives so positively.
This makes me very guilty & ashamed.
So, no more whining, TSG! (:
After school, ALBATROSS went to get the cloth & materials for the flag.
It was a group's effort & the final product is NICE, seriously! Haha.
Too bad my handphone is screwed, or else you'll get to see ALBATROSS's flag here! Haha.
ALBATROSS UNITE!
I think we are quite ready for the camp-flag, identity item & food proposal done.
ALBATROSS, ALL THE WAY! ^^
No matter what the outcome, we'll just do our best!(:
Be satisfied.
Be glad for who you are & what you have now.
Don't lose your own identity or your own personality because of someone or something.
Be yourself, at all times. (:
AHHHHHHHHHHH, MOVEMENT IC!
Okay, I'm being random. Lol.
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnns.
I think I'm turning in real early today.
Good night to all then!
No comments:
Post a Comment