Thursday, March 22, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
My handphone is so screwed la! ):
Whatever.

Okay, it was a very lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng day today.
We had lessons from 745am all the way to 545pm with only 3 hours break in between.
How miserable.
We had met most of our PD tutors.
Nothing much to comment, except that our GP tutor is an Australian!
Mr Herd is a humorous teacher & he is considerate enough to speak slower so that we can catch what he is saying most of the time. Lol.
17/07 is getting more bonded, hopefully, as Term 2 Week 1 is gonna be over soon.

Tomorrow is the day!
ODAC Selection Camp 2007! Lol.
I gonna pack my stuff & sleep early today. Yeah.
ALBATROSS, we'll pull it through together! (:

Here are some photos I owed you guys.
ODAC Outing 2 @ Sentosa! XD


Finding a spot to settle down...


On our way out of Sentosa! 11 J1s & 1 J2! Lol.


Pose again!


Veron & I! We have the same rare blood group, O-! The only ones in ODAC!


Girls (+ extra Eugene) on Monorail back to VivoCity!

Ps!!
My lessy, CINDY NEO XIN YI is EXCITED & DYING to read my posts.
Can't help it, we're so in looooooooooooooove!
OMG! I can't believe I just confessed. LOL! o.O

Off to pack my stuff!
Wish me luck! XP

No comments: