Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yesterday, I got so EMO that I started crying way before I got my results. Lol.
But I am satisfied with it, a TEN (without my 4 bonus points). (:
Here's the breakdown of my results:







In all, I've gotten 6 Distinctions - 4 A1 & 2 A2, 2 B3 & 1 B4.
As expected, my worst result was PHYSICS (faeces). Haha.
My Higher Mother Tongue & Combined Humans turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
However, I was quite disappointed with my Chemistry & History; I aimed for better grades.
Thankfully, both of my Maths have gotten A1.
I didn't waste my parents' money in hiring a pirvate tutor for me! (;
So, TEN is the number, but with bonus, SIX! whoot! ^^

The school's L1R5 has improved from 12.4 to 12.3! Wahahas.
At least we are better than the previous batch, right?
But the distinction rate for almost every subject dropped. Hmm..
I guess Ms Tay is still quite satisfied with our performance? (:

Anyway, before we got our results, Close Friends went to Swiss Library & took lots of photos!
We were actually posing some 'LES actions' for the pictures! OMG la. Haha.
But it was certainly fun! (:
I shall post those super duper funny photos after I've photoshop them. YAY!
Meanwhile, I will keep this as it is!
Presenting to you, 15 CLOSE FRIENDS (formed someday in 2006!) :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After we left Swiss, most of us went to Causeway Point and dined at Mos Burger.
Then, only Angela, Cindy, Jessica, Katherine & PeiYu came over to my house to play the sparklers.
It was rather noisy, but we had lots of fun! Lol.
They went off at around 9pm, after which I bathed, watched TV & slept.

I hope you guys have achieved the result desired.
No matter what, life has to move on.
Know what is the best for you and don't brood about it.
SMILE, friends are always there for each other! (:

I wanna thank those people who had wished me before the results.
Your greetings were not wasted! ^^

Have a nice day, everyone!
Get ready for Chinese New Year as well. Lol!

No comments: