I am really afraid.
I just have this bad, bad, bad feeling about my results tomorrow.
Hope I'm just having some kind of pre-results' blues.
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
Anyway, I skipped school again today. (;
Jacqueline, Katherine, KhaiTing, MinShan, Nigel, WeiJie & I went to Lot1 KBox.
We had a jolly good time singing at the top of our voices & swaying with the music.
It was super fun & we were all quite high. Haha.
Towards the end, we kept choosing those 'high' songs & something to do with results, eg. A song from A1, Revolution (F.I.R), etc.
So funny can.
& our finale was 'Peng You' by Zhou Hua Jian.
We sang until wanna cry already; it really evoked a lot of emotions.
Anyway, we sang from 3pm to 7pm but I still think it was not enough. Lol!
Never mind, I'll be going with my siblings again next week. Whoot!
After that, we went to take neoprints!
We even put 'A1' on two of the photos! Lol.
Swiss people really rock la!
Okay, good luck to all.
No matter what the outcome is, it's all predestinated.
So, be positive & SMILE.
Remember, friends are always there for one another.
ALL THE BEST, PEOPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment