Sunday, January 07, 2007

This post is gonna be SHORT & SWEET.

The 3 days ORIENTATION at AJC is FUN FUN FUN la!
PUMERA; ARUACAN OG 4!
Our group is the 1st runner-up. (out of the 36 groups!)
All thanks to my ENTHU team mates & OGLs!
PUMERA had also gotten FIRST in the games section & overall SECOND!
Three cheers for all PUMA's OGLs & House Captain! ((((:
I am so glad that this orientation did not ruin my impression of AJC. lol.
The seniors are all nice people la! ^^

I had learnt many cheers during the orientation.
My favourite ones are the 'Honga-Shaga' & the 'How are you feeling today'.
KhaiTing & I had improvised the 'How are you feeling today' cheer..

Here it goes:
KT & SG: HuiLi! How are you feeling today?
HL: I feel HOT, AW! I feel HOT, AW! I feel very very very very HOT, AW AW AW!
(ps. the HOT = SEXY! lol!)
KT & SG: Who's the CHIO BU in cheethia?
(ps. cheethia is HuiLi's OG)
KT & SG: TAN HUILI, TAN HUILI, TAN HUILI, CHIO BU HUILI!! (x2)
Super funny can! LOL.
If you guys wanna know how this is done, come find HuiLi (the female lead), KhaiTing & myself.
We'll put up a good demostration. haha!

Next week will be the official start of the school term.
Seriously, I am still in the orientation mood! lol.
Nevertheless, I'll try to adapt la.
So looking forward to meet Close Friends; we sure have plenty to talk about!
JC life, here I come!
Hopefully I can still stay on in AJC when the O's results are released.
I am having cold legs now. T.T lol.
JIAYOU!

Okay cya guys! (:
I so love my OG: PUMERA; ARUACAN!

No comments: