Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I shall blog later 'cause my sis wanna use the com /:
I AM BACK!
HAHA!

Who's naughty, who's nice?
SANTA knows it all! haha.
I am quite in the festive mood as Close Friends will be meeting tomorrow.
It's like finally? HAHA.
I am very excited about the meeting. (:
It's gonna be watching movie, shopping + taking loads of pictures, steamboat-ing & gift-exchanging!
V(^.^)V

P.S. (1) Thanks to Jessica, for the nice icons you've made for me. I really love them! Although the 'I Don't Know' one is quite funny, I appreciate the effort! It sure has the laughing effect! (: Merry Christmas to you! Have a great year ahead!

P.S. (2) Thanks to Cindy, for the'confession'. LOL! Indeed, you are my one & only LES! When there's Cindy, there's laughter. I am very glad to be your friend for 4 years. I've enjoyed every minute with you, lessy! Haha. Merry Christmas to you! Have a great year ahead!

If I were to pen down what I wanna say to all Close Friends, it gonna be very wordy!
So, you guys will receive one essay each from me tomorrow! LOL.
BEWARE..

I just came back from my family chalet yesterday.
We had so much fun celebrating my cousin's birthday, bbq-ing & taking photos!
My (other) cousin is a photographer (still a beginner i think) & we took lots of photos!
We had so much fun & laughter.
I'll post the pictures once my cousin compiled them into a CD. (:
I SO LOVE MY FAMILY!

And I have been working on Photoshop for the past 2 weeks.
It was fun but tiring, especially with the effects.
Thanks to Jessica, who taught me how to use them! ^^
Okay, here are 2 out of the 3 products I've produced so far. LOL.
(the first picture is ... don't dare to show you guys! lol.)

They aren't as great by the way. LOL.
But, I've tried! Haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my brother. He doesn't want his face to be seen. Weird. LOL. He wants me to add the word 'Fade into' by the way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cousin, Ee Teng! She was 1 year old plus at that time I think. She's 2 years old plus now already! Haha. Smart but naughty cousin! Haha.

Tada.
I think that's about all.
Oh my, I can smell CURRY! Haha.
My mother's cooking curry today, YAY!
Okay, gonna go.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all once again!
Have fun on this joyous occasion! (:

No comments: