Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am down with flu & sore throat now, for no reasons. ):
The mucus is like a tap; flowing non-stop. (it's disgusting, sorry!)
Hope I'll get well soon enough!

I've finally finished checking my 80+ emails.
It's like hell lot can? LOL.
I dont usually have the habit of 'returning emails' or pass emails on.
So, it's very rare to see my email address appearing in your inbox. (:

I went 'blog hopping' moments ago.
Then I realised that I dont even know my juniors (sec1s)!
It's like I've never seen them before!
(Probably except some..)
How can I pass out, not knowing all the members of my own corp?
It's kinda funny..

Okay, the upcoming events.
13th Dec - BANANA's house (CLOSE FRIENDS tee)
14th Dec - The PAE results
3rd week of Dec - KBox (with siblings) + Ice skating (with siblings) + Get X'mas Gifts
23th to 25th Dec - Family Chalet
26th Dec - CLOSE FRIENDS gathering 2

That's all.
Not much actitivities going on.
And there goes my holiday. LOL!
It's definitely a short one. ):

To CINDY & KATHERINE, stop practising ISOLATION! haha.

No comments: