Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am back from CLOSE FRIENDS CHALET & SJAB Annual Camp 2006! (:
Feeling very refreshed after 21 hours of sleep from yesterday till today!
I AM BECOMING MORE LIKE A PIGGG! *oink*
ps. I didnt sleep at all on the 7th! COOL! with Cindy, PeiYu, SeokHoon & WenSee!

4th December (1st day of CHALET)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 8 of us: (from left) WenSee, PeiYu, JooZhi, KhaiTing, SiewGhim, MeiHui, Katherine & Cindy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 3 ZI LIAN! lol. Cindy, JooZhi & WenSee!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The most SEXY POSE of the day! Katherine! (: (BoonChieh, wanna? $100 for one!)

Basically, we checked in in the evening.
Hence, there was nothing much we could do then.
We had dinner, watched TV, played poker card games & lights out.

5th December (2nd day of CHALET)

Most of us didnt have much sleep during the first night. ): lol.
So we only managed to fulfil one out of the 3 activities planned: ESCAPE THEME PARK.
We didnt have the energy to go to the beach & catch a midnight movie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cindy & WenSee, looking sick & tired. CINDY, DONT MISS HARIZ THAT MUCH! ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After having breakfast at Mac, some of us went back to SLEEP! (:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG! A mirror image! Are they TWINS actually? Must verify with their parents! =x no la.. haha.

After that we went to Escape Theme Park.
I didnt bring along my camera. (a pity..)
GekHiang, JingShi & Melissa came to join us.
PeiYu, MeiHui & WenSee each won a Medium Prize, Small Prize & Big Prize respectively.
And yah, I saw my brother with his friends! LOL.
We kept bumping into each other..
In the afternoon, the 3 of them went off & we rested in our chalet.
In the evening, Angela & Jessica joined us & we went to White Sands Shopping Mall.
We shopped around & had our dinner at Swensens.
The 'Happy Feet Meal' (something like that) was very filing.. SHIOK.
Then the 2 of them, plus MeiHui went home.
So, the 7 of us remained in the chalet till the last day.

6th December (last day of CHALET)

The most comfortable night of the entire chalet.
I slept for a whole 10 hours! LOL!
Everyone slept early and a lot too.
NICE NICE! ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Katherine, PeiYu, WenSee & JooZhi on MRT train!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Katherine (again. LOL), SiewGhim, Cindy & KhaiTing! HOME SWEET HOME!

After that, I went home & slept for 3 hours or so.
The next day, it was SJAB Annual Camp 2006!
We only went there for the second last & last day of the entire camp.

7th December (2nd last day of CAMP)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 8 of us went in the morning: Cindy, WenSee, Isabella, Katherine, SeokHoon, PeiYu, Ramya & SiewGhim(taking the picture)
MeiHui came much later.

We went to Causeway Point in the afternoon as the juniors wanted to prepare our farewell.
The 8 of us went to Pizza Hut for lunch, played arcade and shopped around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group photo! Sec4 squad 2006! Missing from the Picture: Fairuzana, May & Nicole.

Soon, it was our Farewell Nite.
Sec1s & 2s had prepared a dance item each.
Sec3s had prepared a song.
It was all nicely done.
I appreciate the effort, THANKS JUNIORS! (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best of all was Mr Ethan Wong's item: him on guitar!
It was so touching that most of the Sec4s cried.
THANKS MR WONG!

8th December (last day of CAMP)
There were only Angela, Cindy, HweeYen, Isabella, MeiHui, PeiYu, Katherine, SeokHoon, SiewGhim & WenSee left in school.
We went out of the school at strange time intervals, 2am+ & 5am+.
Lcukily, the coffeshop operates 24/7. (:
I've managed to grab something everytime we went out.
This was to keep myself awake!
Then we went home at around 7am, after which I bathed & went to bed staright away!

A note to my Sec2s:
Okay, I wanna thank Dhurga, Faizah, FangYu, Qamarina, Shermain, Shirley & Valmia for their lovely card & the performance.
Evonne & I were very glad that you guys were willing to tell us your squad's problems.
At least you all still treat us as friends/seniors/commanders? LOL.
Dont worry about meeting our expectations, or not.
Just do your very best & trust that you can do it.
As long as you know you've tried to unite the squad, the result doesnt really matter.
The Sec2 squad has lots of potential, and yet to be discovered.
Do work on it & I believe you guys can manage the corp very well next year.
Encourage & believe in one another, especially your present commanders, okay? (:
Best Wishes to the Sec2 squad!! JIAYOU!
And I promise I'll come back more often to help out. hee..

I think this will round up this week's activities.
Busy huh? LOL.
But I am sure it was a fun-filled & meaningful one, especially the bondings between CLOSE FRIENDS, Sec4 Squad & my Sec2 Squad have strengthened! (:
HAPPY!

By the way, JOOZHI take note!
MLB is having a meeting on 16th to take down the orders of MLB FC Tee!
WeiQi has been working on it since weeks ago.
I'll tell you the details in person, okay? (:

That's all, people.
I hope that this LONGGGGGG entry doesnt bore you out!
Take care & cya all soon!

No comments: