Monday, August 19, 2013

Just a quick update:

I have been offered by CNB last Friday! :D Finally, the wait has paid off~ I have accepted it already. Health check up would be up next and some processing work has to be done before I can start work officially. I guess it would be Sept by then? Having mixed feelings now - a lot of anticipation, fear, excitement, worry... A few more weeks for me to enjoy the life of an unemployed, just gotta make full use of it!

Anyway I have kinda made the decision to go back to do-re-mi at FM. This time I really gotta be more confident and serious about the lessons and practice. I know I can do better. But I am just wondering how backwards I have gone to with my skills after 2 years plus of in-activeness. Hmm. Can't wait to start the lessons actually but still communicating with my teacher... Hope he remembers to get back to me cos he is always busy in the day and when he finally gets to relax, he forgets all about it (quoted by him). LOL. I can see that work really kills so I better get this started before my job kicks in.

Amei at The Voice of China 2: she is really AMeiZING! She just made the song hers.
(P.S. This song 存在 was by one of the judges 汪峰 and I realized some songs by those Chinese composers & singers are really nice actually. The show kinda opened more doors for me and made me appreciate a different kind of music...)

Enjoy:

3 comments:

JJing said...

Yeah! congrats on getting a job! and enjoying your last moments as an unemployed! no more 堕落的生活 already hahaha.

ruzi said...

my hair stood when i played the video LOL

siewghim said...

I am surprised my blog still has readers. Lol. Thanks girls! (: