Indeed, July hasn't been a good month. ): Job hunting hasn't been as smooth sailing as well. Maybe I gave myself too much pressure. Maybe lady luck wasn't with me all these while. May I hope for the better in the month of Aug. I wanna settle down with a desirable job soon, for I have so many things to accomplish. But without any income, I dare not embark on anything yet. I really hope the day will come soon!
Being an avid fan of Mandopop, I have been watching The Voice of China on Youtube faithfully. It is really meaningful because contestants are chosen based solely on their voices in the initial stage. And I am really inspired by the many talents; their voices, their stories and their passion for music. This is a good way to spend my day too (sigh, life of an unemployed).
My all-time favourite singer in the season. Nice edits to the original song, wonderful emotions and expressions! :3
No comments:
Post a Comment