Monday, March 04, 2013

In the midst of this crazy-FYP-chionging period, I just gotta blog to let it all out.

I guess history never fails to repeat itself. Or maybe I am just a pessimistic and impatient person when it comes to this. It's like I always bring the hope high high high up only to crash all the way down afterwards. That feeling really sucks. I know it's only once or twice but sadly, that is enough for me. I always tell myself to keep it mum first, but it's either I was forced to make it known or I just couldn't bear it any longer. In the end, I have to clear up my own mess. Gotta admit, I do have a little ego (maybe more than other girls) with regards to this matter. Sighhhhh. And comparison just makes things worse. I guess that's life. And karma. What goes around comes around. Favourite phrase from a friend of mine (sorry, I cannot remember who): You just gotta suck it up and move on. I guess people just cannot have the best of both worlds. And I really suck sooooo much in this game.

時間一久,事情就會過去; 唯一過不去的是, 心情. Thanks for the quote, hanbaobao. I gotta drown myself in FYP, work and assignments for now.



It's back to the oh-this-song-is-so-relatable, these-lyrics-are-so-apt period of time... ):

No comments: