女人心,海底针。
Sometimes, I cannot even understand myself.
Maybe I tend to over-exaggerate things, maybe I tend to over-think things, maybe I tend to wallow in self pity and maybe maybe maybe...
我真是自讨没趣:感触多,喜欢胡思乱想,又爱沉溺在自己想象出来的问题与烦恼。我应该潇洒一点,man 一点。不应该什么事情都东想西想,到头来把自己的脑子想坏了。我的头脑是用来完成更伟大,更有用的事物的,不是拿来想这些莫名其妙的东西!
I think I must be too free this summer. Sigh did nothing much so far, except for the 10-day work at John Little Expo fair. A good working experience actually. Realized that aunties are really nice and friendly people. Love talking to them. They also take their work seriously and do things so much more efficiently. In the past, I used to think aunties are very gan chiong, but now I understand their gan chiong-ness can be put to good use. Haha. Wanna thank them for taking care of me and willing to share everything about themselves to me! (:
面对人的时候,不要judge,不要去想他们怎样看你。“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” A really meaningful quote by Dr Seuss and I really stick by it.
So many things seemed to happen in just 3 months or so but they are all revolving around the same ol' matter. Argh. I really needa get this thing out of my head. There are so much moreeeeee things in my life. I seriously think that GSS comes at a very right time. Can't wait for Korea! Freaking 20 more days only!!! I should probably start counting down and pack my luggage...... :D
I wanna experience a new life, a new environment and hopefully, a new and better me!
No comments:
Post a Comment