Woah, I'm actually back to the blogging scene. Actually I've been suffering from mental-blocks recently, wanna blog but don't know where and how to start. But anyway, here I am.
Hmm, school was okay, in fact rather relaxed! o.O Quite fortunate that I don't have back-to-back deadlines to meet, or tons of readings to do within a short time. A stark contrast to many of my friends. Really feel sad for them and guilty (haha!) reading their ljs or blogs. Not that I have no tutorial or what to complete okay. I do have 1 marketing project on hand (I must say my group mates are an efficient and awesome bunch!) and 2 tutorials to do per week.
School's like a routine for me. I attend lecture for one topic, do tutorial over the weekends for that topic, then go through answers for that tutorial next week and at the same time attend lecture for another topic. Sounds really mundane and kinda slack right? Lol. But when it comes to doing the tutorials, things aren't the same okay. The questions are getting way too hard, even more difficult than climbing Mount K can. LOL. I seriously cannot even complete 1 whole question. Don't know if it is my problem or what (maybe this is what you'll get for pon-ing 1 lecture), but my course mates also texted and asked me if I know how to do too. Really needa do something about it, in case things really get out of hand. Sigh, mugging like what during the 3rd week of school lor. Sad lifeeeeee.
Sometimes I feel that Econs isn't the right course for me. Did I choose Econs under peer influence or was I left with no choice then? I often question myself.
Anyway, as you all know, it's Teachers' Day this coming Tues. And guess what? My student gave me a present! OMG. Quite touched and guilty at the same time la. I mean really guilty okay. I feel that I have not been a good teacher. Seriously, I just get paid for like sitting there watching her do the work I set for her and going through them (more of me crapping my way through) for 1.5hrs. Sometimes I have to admit I dragged myself to tuition as I feel that it really takes up my personal time (tell me if 4 times a week a lot anot!). And when the student did not take her work seriously, I was super pissed off, thinking "Can you please stop wasting your time and MY time if you don't wanna do it properly! Damn!" But of course, I didn't show it la. Sigh, I know I somewhat don't deserve the present and even if my students' results improve, the credit goes to them and only them. Oh wells... Hmm, alright, shall do the Target-Setting cards as planned for my students. That's the least I can do for them I feel. Lol.
There have been many changes going on this year, new environment, new people coming and going and many unexpected departures. Be strong people! It's part and parcel of life I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment