OMG I've just applied for the Uni courses in NTU and NUS.
Other than the 1st and 2nd choices, the rest are like randomly chosen and I'm uncertain if I really want it. OMG. Heck la.
Anyway here are my choices:
NUS
1. Business Administration
2. Business Administration (Accountancy)
3. Science
4. Project & Facilities Management
5. Nursing
6. Arts and Social Sciences
(P.S. I may do a swap in 3 and 4. But not sure la. Hmm)
NTU
1. Business
2. Accountacy
3. Mathematics & Economics
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Economics
(P.S. Seriously options 3-5 are crap-sh*t, anyhow put one. Lol.)
I shall keep my fingers crossed.
I think my blog song is getting irritating. Haha.
But I'm lazy to change. Lalalala. Bear with it, people.
This week went home rather late every once in 2 days and my parents weren't very happy about it. :/
Theory practice at BBDC with Soolin on 16th March in the afternoon and shopping at Far East with Khaiting and Soolin after which.
Went to Jason's chalet at SRCC at night and was quite shocked to see his whole family there.
Felt so ... awkward la (haha) esp when there were 3 girls from the class, including me only.
So Josephine, Sherry and I were together most of the time.
We did Doris's birthday board there till nearly 12am.
Yes, I know it was weird doing some sort of Art & Craft during chalet but we can't find time already! Work sucks!
Luckily I managed to hop onto the last train to JE at 12am exactly.
Got home at nearly 1am.
Doris's 21st birthday bash on 18th March.
HAPPY LEGAL TWENTY-ONE DODO!
Celebration was held at Singapore Khala Association and we had Indian Food.
I think it was quite nice for my first try but too spicy for me.
Went to Zouk (my first time and I don't think I enjoy it cos I don't and don't know how to dance, but I don't mind standing/sitting there drinking and watch people) after the celebration and got home at nearly 2am.
Yesterday went to Nigel's house for dinner.
Katherine, Meihui, Wanqing, Nigel, Rongjie, Weicheng and I were present.
Home-cooked food by ODAC WEST ourselves! (actually I think mainly by Rongjie, I only helped in washing some dishes and eating the food)
Baked pasta, fried rice, taufu goreng, chicken ginseng soup, fried nuggets, seaweed chicken, fruits salad and hoegaaden (hehe).
Some of them mahjong-ed while the rest just watched TV and talked.
Celebrated Nigel's mum's birthday (a surprise) as well, ate the blueberry cheesecake without the cheese (it was only spongecake la, kana cheated, lol), watched funny you tube videos and I got home at nearly 12am.
Rather eventful week.
And my workplace is getting more fun.
I got to know colleagues better and the phone conservations are getting more funny. Lol.
Kailiang received a phonecall, apparently the person missed his call earlier on and called back.
Kailiang: Hello, good afternoon.
The Person: Hello, where is this place? WHO AM I?
OMG DAMN HILARIOUS CAN!
Fancy calling back and asking who am I? OMG OMG! So funny!
And and and Peiyu's case,
Peiyu: (introduces the credit card thingy)...
The Person: No, I AM NOT INTERESTING.
OMG, YAH WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE NO LIFE. Hahahah.
Two different people did that to her somemore.
OMG, there are more funny cases la. Lazy to type out. Haha.
Minus the fun I had with colleagues and the phonecalls, it is actually quite stressful.
With the lists getting lousier (with more Not-in-use and wrong numbers), hitting the quota seems like an impossible task everyday.
Sigh, don't know how long can I stay on. Lol.
Okay, sis wanna do report. ):
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment