Friday, July 25, 2008

I guess this blog is going to rot big time.
I've practically nothing to blog about everyday.
Life just revolves around school and school work.
Nope, I'm not complaining.
Just telling my readers (if they're any) not to expect too much for my posts. Lol.

Weekend is just around the corner.
With dad's birthday (TOMORROW!), sherry's on sat and kat's on sunday! Haha.
Busy busy weekend. (:
Hmm, looking back at my friendster's photos, I kinda miss my short, spiked-at-the-top hair.
Alright, for those who do not know (okay, I think nobody knows except for my family), I'm intending to keep long hair. o.O
(P.S Okay, I can imagine the reaction of some people, like k.., c...., etc! HAHAHAHA!)
Fine, I just wanna go for a change, maybe it is considered a major 'makeover' I don't know.
But I hate how it looks now.
Totally *looks at some gruesome stuff and yes, that kind of face*
My sis says when it gets to around shoulder length or some length you wanna tie but it cannot seem to be tied, it'll get so much worse.
Whatever.
Continue or to chop it off?
ARGH. ): ): ):

Just heard from someone (I don't wanna land you in hot soup!) that 0705's P breaks promises!
Remember during her 'propaganda' talk, she said that Geog students can go find or consult her?
But now, she rejects those who went into her office 'enthusiastically' (quoted, lol).
How can a person who holds such an authority in 0705 make promises that she doesn't intend to keep?
Sigh, luckily I only have less then 6 months in 0705. Haha.

Oh yah, a week ago was SEVENTEEN'O'SEVEN's 2nd birthday!
Rushed through the celebration in school but it was very fun and funny!
10 went for class dinner at some HK restaurant and Ice Kimo (loves!) at Upper Thomson.
TWENTYONE makes up the SEVENTEEN, a class above the rest. (: love you all!

Credits to justin! (:
See the 21 (or 20 odd) candles on that 1/2kg cake?
TT was missing! (We are not some attention-seeking class okay! -.-)
SEVENTEEN plus common subjects teachers!

No comments: