Finally I can find some time to blog. (:
Schooling has been rather hectic ever since it reopens.
My life is in a mess now, not to mention my results. =x
I certainly had enough of S and U grades.
One lesson learnt for the Mid Years: STUDY SMART.
Mnay things had happened since the day I last updated.

300607 @ NP's Band Concert!
CLOSE FRIENDS ROCK MY SOCKSSSSSSSS! (: (: (:
010707 @ KBox with HuiLi, JooZhi, KhaiTing, MinShan & PeiYu.
A pity I had forgotten to take pictures... ):
Let's skip the results'-taking part and fast forward to 060707!

Thanks Cindy, HuiLi, JooZhi & WenSee for the slice of Mango cake!
(Ps. Sorry, it has melted!)

Thanks ODACians for the surprise!
I really appreciate it! (esp. those who planned this! I know who you all are. ^^)
The cake is delicious, the sunflower is pretttttttty and the ballon is cutttttttttte!
So creative to give me YELLOW flower and ballon! (:
.
.
.
.
...
THE BIG DAY - 070707!



I was practically baking cookies from noon to evening!
11 of my CLOSE FRIENDS turned up at my house and surprised me!
It was indeed a very, very pleasant surprise.
I was told that only Cindy, JooZhi, KhaiTing & MinShan would be coming over to study.
I was very touched then.
They bought a cake, which we finished eating in no time, and gave me cards & chocolate!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! (:
Angela, Cindy, GekHiang, HuiLi, Jessica, JingShi, JooZhi, Katherine, KhaiTing, MinShan, PeiYu & WenSee.
(Ps. Anyway HuiLi only met us @ Causeway Point as she had other committements earlier on.)
They spent the rest of the day in my house playing the computer, bouncing on the bed, laughing their heads off, helping me bake at times and using my digital weighing machine.
My house was certainly noisy then, but it made my birthday so much more livier!
I SO LOVE CLOSE FRIENDDDDDDDDDDDS!
At that we went to Pastamania @ CWP for dinner.
There, we cam-whored and tried out a coooooool machine at the neoprint shop!
I'm waiting for the photos to develop. (:






This is only like 0.0000000001% of the photos we had taken! Lol.
I really had a very special and memorable birthday on 070707! (:
I had eaten like 4 birthday cakes in all this year!
THANKS TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ONCE AGAIN!
Whoa.
Finally, I had finished what I intended to blog about.
The uploading of pictures & editing of the HTML codes really give me a headache.
LOL!
"... Friends are the ones who leave footprints in your heart!"
(I've forgotten who I quoted it from! Lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment