Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT & A PANICKY-FREAK!

My Physics paper is a gone case.
): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
I am feeling damn sad la.

That's the only paper I have managed to finish the preparation work.
Can you imagine having all the formulas in your brain and yet you don't know how to use them when you are in there?
I felt more like racing against the time when I was doing the paper.
I kept writing, cancelling, correction fluid-ing, writing, correction fluid-ing for the same question.
It was really scary.
My mind was twirling and swirling.
DANG.
Time's up and I hadn't got a single question done correctly for structured questions.
Seriously, the whole paper was full of empty spaces.
I had whatever needed to solve them, but I just didn't know how to organise my thoughts then.
Maybe more time will help?
I don't know.
After the whole paper, I realised that I actually knew how to do like 3 out of 4 structured questions.
If not for my careless-ness and panick-ness throughout the whole paper.

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE WORST PAPER I'VE EVER SAT FOR.
Let me see, 10/40 is the best score I can get?
And I had used like 2-3 days to study it during the holidays?
F...
I bet Mdm Ong will be very, very disappointed in me again.
No one will believe that I have actually studied if they have seen my paper.
I kept telling myself that this is only the mid years, I just have to work harder to the end years and so on.
But I guess I am just cheating myself.
It's only 4 simple chapters and yet I cannot even get it.
DANG.
Maybe I am just not cut-out for Physics?

3 papers down, 2 more to go.
Math and Chemistry, my 2 most unprepared papers.

I can't help feeling demoralised.
I just need time to accept the fact.

No comments: