A brief post on my Post-MOY activities!
♥
@ 280607;
Had AJISEN with Cindy, HuiLi, JooZhi and SooLin at Bishan Junction 8.
It was my first time having meal in there!
Most of us ordered Crayfish Ramen set meal (it comes with a side dish of our choices & a drink) & it was delicious!
But that set meal certainly cost a bomb: $15.20. Lol.

My set meal! YUMMMMMMMYYYYY! ;p

The mayo which looked like shit! =x Lol.
@ 290607;
Went to BUGIS with JooZhi, KhaiTing & MinShan.
We were totally crazy over the Great Singapore Sale! Lol.
(Ps. Or was it me only?)
In all, I've spent $75 on a shirt, a demin skirt, a pair of shoes (all from M-industrie), a tee-shirt and a pouch.
Still quite expensive though.
But the clothings and footwear from M-industrie are so worth it la!

ELMO! Original price: $29.00. Now: $15.00!

PINK PANTHER! Original price: $53.00. Now: $30.00!

PINK PANTHER! Original price: $35.00. Now: $10.00!
I'm born to be a BUDGET QUEEN! Lol.
I had a great time shopping with them.
Thanks KhaiTing, MinShan and our very own Banana-Bamboo-Sugarcane-Pig-like-Stick!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
[edited]
Upcoming activities;
@ 300607 : Band concert at Ngee Ann Poly
@ 010707 : Workout with Jessica (Lol!)
@ 020707 : Kbox
[/edited]
I SO LOVE HOLIDAYS WITH CLOSE FRIENDS CAN!
;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p
Live Earth on 070707 at 7pm on Channel 5.
A concert to save the world in crisis!
It is so meaningful can, especially it's on my birthday! Lol.
Anyway what I wanna for my birthday is ...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
TADA!
To be able to bake a cake or cookies on my own using my new oven!
I have been wanting to try that machine out, but I don't have the time.
Hopefully I'll be free next Saturday to bake something edible for my family and friends! ;P
1 year older = 1 more experience gained!
It's so much more meaningful this way, rather than having spent money on impractical stuff.
Lalalalalalala.
I'm hungry now.
Gonna cook instant noodles and save a space in my stomach for tonight's dinner with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment